Sunday, April 22, 2018

Bundle of Joy

Hey there!
Another post for me today! I had some scrappy time this morning and pulled out the Bundle of Joy collection from Crate Paper and decided to make a few baby cards.
For my first card, I used the "Hung out to dry" challenge at Inspired By and came up with this card:


I fussy cut the birds, basket and flower from the papers. I added some wood veneer colored with mists. I added some yellow tulle behind the "bundle of Joy" sticker.

Here's the inspiration:


I used the same collection for my second card along with a sketch from The Rubber Buggy and came up with this card:


I fussy cut the flower and tag. I added a few stickers and some ribbon. 
Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful baby cards. Love the colors and beautiful flowers that you added to your cards. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge and can't wait to see your next card or project with us soon. Hugs, Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards! I love your fussy cutting! Thanks for playing at Inspired By :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!