Monday, April 16, 2018

A Mixed Media Tag

Hey there scrappy friends!
I have my first post for Whisker Graphics and I am beyond excited to join this talented group!
I created a mixed media tag for my first project:


I started with a Large White Tag and used a Creative Embellishment stencil to add some Light Molding Paste with a spatula:


Once I finished, I removed the stencil and this is how the tag looked:


I colored some Creative Embellishments chipboard words and wood veneer stars with Nuvo Glitter Markers and let them dry:


Once the molding paste was dry on the tag, I sprayed it with a variety of blue, green and silver mists and then sprayed it with a little water to mix it:


I dabbed it with paper towel to soak some of the liquid up, dried with my heat gun, and this was the result:


Finally, I added some black ink through another stencil:



I also used mist to color this Sweet Sticky Label and added it to the tag:


I took some Divine Twine in green and wrapped it around the bottom of my tag and tied it in a knot. Then I mixed these Divine Twine colors: Green solid, Green Apple, Blueberry and Navy and looped them to the top of the tag:



My son is graduating from high school soon and we are invited to many graduation parties. This will be perfect to add to a graduation gift!

Lisa


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!