Monday, December 11, 2017

Joy

Hey there!
Just wanted to pop in real quick and share a layout using case file no. 243 over at CSI.
I used a Paper Issues cut file and Carta Bella Happy Little Moments for this page of Austin and I:


I created my background with a stencil and mists. Then I added stamping with black ink. I colored the cut file with watercolors and gelatos. I colored the wood veneer using a gelato. I hand cut the ampersand from white cardstock. Then I added silver embossing powder and heat set it.


I used foam Thickers for my title. I also added a Pink Paislee puffy sticker:


Here is the case file:


I used the sketch. For evidence, I used: solid background, wood, silver and circular elements. I used the word "Joy" as my testimony.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. Oh I love that background!! It frames that great picture of you and Austin perfectly. Your green coloured hearts really pop off the page. Thanks for joining us over at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo and page, and love all the little details on here.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!