Friday, November 17, 2017

Hello Fall!

Hello!
Today starts the November mini crop at Creative Inspiration.
My challenge is to use leaves on your project. I used my Cameo, a leaves cut file from The Cut Shoppe and the "Hello fall" cut file from Silhouette along with PhotoPlay Autumn Day for this fun fall layout:


I created my background using watercolors. I also painted the leaves and title with watercolors: 


I adore those foxes! I fussy cut those from one of the papers. I also added a few fussy cut small leaves:


I added some fussy cut trees and that cute wagon with the pumpkins that has been in my stash forever:


I love how this layout came out! It was so fun to create.
Hope you will check out the rest of the design team challenges!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment :

  1. Lisa this is stunning!! Great colouring, beautiful design, well everything is just fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!