Sunday, October 15, 2017

XOXO

Hey there!
I am sharing my second layout for guest designing at CSI.
I loved the case file when I saw it and just couldn't wait to play with it.
Here is my layout:


I added light pink and teal watercolors to my white background cardstock using the packaging technique. I fussy cut a bunch of flowers and added them to border strips along the top and bottom of the page. I also added a fussy cut butterfly and the number 18:


I added some layers behind my photo and then added some more of those fussy cut flowers. I also added some tangled thread for some texture:


I fussy cut my title "XOXO" from a Simple Stories paper. I added a small card, tangled thread, a label and another fussy cut flower.


This is the top of the layout. I fussy cut the butterfly, flowers, label and heart:


I used:
Simple Stories Life In Color- Red flowers, small red heart, labels and "XOXO"
Dear Lizzy Happy Place- large heart
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom- butterflies
Dear Lizzy Lovely Day- "Choose your own destination" card, balloon and number 18
Fancy pants Dream Big- most of the papers

Here is the case file I worked with:


I love how this challenge pushed me to create something I love!
Hope you will play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!