Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Looking For A New Cleaner?

Hey there friends!
I am here today to share an easy way to remove stickers off of an object.
We recently replaced our back door after installing it, I needed to remove those stickers they add to them. Yeah, I didn't get a picture of the actual stickers, but did get some after I tried peeling the stickers off. Here is the window on the door:


This is the door:


Finally, frustrated, I grabbed The Best Cleaner Ever:


and sprayed both areas:


I let it sit for about 5 minutes and used some paper towel to remove the sticker. This was the result after on the door:


and the window:


So next time you have something sticky to remove, try The Best Cleaner Ever.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!