Sunday, June 25, 2017

Another Christmas Card

Hello!
Yeah, I know what you are thinking, CHRISTMAS? Is she crazy?!
Well I make all my Christmas cards, each one is different, and I usually send out about 40 of them. If I don't start making them early, I will never get enough of them done.
Any who, I used Echo Park along with a sketch challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap for this card:


Like I usually do, I added stitching to hold my layers together. I also added a few stickers and some pearl bling. 

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping and have a great day!



5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Lisa! Thanks for making me think of Christmas, I need to get started it will be here sooner then we realize! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that about you Lisa! How creative! Your card is really cute and of course EP is one of my all time favorite paper companies! Thanks for sharing one of your Christmas cards with us at Sketch N Scrap! I hope to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley stunning card Lisa. I too make all of mine, but only send out about 25 cards. I love using EP Christmas lines. Perfect for cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all the elements of the card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Super cute card and totally agree if I don't get started soon I won't get mine done neither. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!