Friday, May 12, 2017

Life Inspired

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created this morning about my Dad and a few aunts and uncles.
My Dad has alzheimers and is in a home. This photo was taken by aunt Carol when they went to visit him.
I used Pink Fresh Live More and a sketch from My Creative Scrapbook for this page:


For the border at the bottom, I added a strip of patterned paper along with some washi tape and machine stitched. Then I added some of the ephemera and tangled thread. 


Here I added a card stitched in place and a few arrows from the ephemera pack.


A few more cut apart cards, a tag and some more tangled thread.


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


2 comments :

  1. Such a fun page!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout you created (I'm sorry about your dad!). Love that there's so much to see. Thank you so much for joining us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!