Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Happy Moments

Hello!
I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today sharing a layout I created using the new sketch.
I used Echo Park and Kaiser Craft papers along with some embellies from my stash for this page of Sierra and a few friends on Homecoming:


I thought this bling was a perfect addition to the page since all 3 of the girls have bling in their dresses. I colored the & sign using a Gelato.


I fussy cut the "Leave a little glitter behind" from the Kaiser Craft paper and added some stitching.


I colored the wood veneer title with Gelatos and added some sequins and fussy cut butterflies.


More bling, wood veneer and some tangled thread with another fussy cut butterfly make a perfect cluster at the top.


Here is the fun sketch by Brenda Ragsdale:


Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy, my friends!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!