Monday, May 15, 2017

Fancy Layout for Stuck?!

Hey there!
It's the 15th of the month and that means a new sketch is up at Stuck?! Sketches! Laura always has such wonderful sketches and it's a great starting point for a layout! We would love to have you play along!

I used mostly Pink Paislee along with some Petaloo Darjeeling flowers and a few fun items from Creative Embellishments.
Here's my layout:


I added watercolors to my white cardstock background. Then I used the Twinkle Stamp from Creative Embellishments and stamped on my background using black ink. Finally I used the Fairy Dust Stencil from Creative Embellishments along with Nuvo Glimmer Paste. I just bought this from the local scrappy store and I love it! I couldn't believe how fast it dried!


I added some of the gorgeous Petaloo Darjeeling flowers, a doily and a few Pink Paislee embellies. I used a Martha Stewart punch for my border.


I love this "Fancy" foam sticker from Pink Paislee (Citrus Bliss collection) and it was perfect for this photo! I also love the pop of pink the "Remember" puffy sticker adds.


I layered several of the patterned papers from the 6x6 C'est LaVie paper pad under my photo and added some stitching. I also added a few Petaloo butterflies.

Here is the sketch:


I love this sketch and also how my layout came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!