Monday, April 10, 2017

Winter Sucks!

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the November Hip Kit Club kit, a sketch from Creative Scrappers and the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues.
I had taken this photo in early January. I was on my way home from work and got stuck at the end of my driveway. It started out raining and then changed to snow. After spending a 1/2 an hour shoveling and using ice melt, the snow plow came by and covered up all my shoveling. Needless to say, I ended up waiting until my hubby got home and blew out the driveway. LOL My title says exactly how I was feeling at the time.


I used a snowflake cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut 3 out of white cardstock. I added a few papers under them along with some stitched circles and watercolors. I added embellies on top. This one contains a fussy cut deer, ephemera and a snowflake brad:




Here I added lots from the ephemera pack along with a brad from my stash:


I added my photo, that cute Pink Paislee snowflake clip and more ephemera:


I added 3 wood snowflakes from my stash topped off with a few sequins. Here is a close up of one of them along with my title:


Here's this month's fun sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. OMG! That's horrible! But your take on the sketch is fabulous. I love the pinks/teals

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!