Monday, April 17, 2017

Pastel Cards

Hello and happy Monday!
There's a new challenge up at Cards In Envy today! The challenge is to use only pastel colors on your card. I don't have a lot of pastel papers in my stash, but did find this older Springtime collection from Echo Park in my stash and decided to use that.


I just layered a bunch of papers and stitched them together. I fussy cut the "thanks" from one of the papers and popped it up with craft foam, added some tangled thread, a few fussy cut flowers and  a few butterfly stickers. 
Here's a close up:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! I LOVE the layers and all the wonderful spring colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layers and color mix you used!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa. Love all the layers and stitching on this. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty spring layers, Lisa, and I love the tiny butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!