Saturday, April 15, 2017

Our Babies

Hey there!
Today I am sharing my  layout for the April 15th challenge at Stuck?! Sketches.
I used Basic Grey Prism for this fun page of Austin, myself and some of our friends:
I added lots of color using watercolors to my background. I tore washi tape and added that as a frame around the edge of my page:


I created a border and a cluster near the bottom of the page with patterned papers, diecuts and a SpiegelMom Scraps cork arrow:




More papers, diecuts and cork arrows along with some stitching:



For my title, I used some old My Minds Eye chipboard alphas and added some stitching:


Here is the fun sketch Laura created:


Stop on over the Stuck?! blog and see what the rest of the design team created.



1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!