Saturday, April 1, 2017

My First Layout For Stuck!

Hey there scrappy friends! Happy April Fool's Day!
I am excited to share my first layout for Stuck?! Sketches! I was so excited when Laura asked if I wanted to join the team! I have been playing along for quite some time over there and her designers are so talented! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better. NO FOOLING!
Here's the layout I created using the April 1st sketch along with Simple Stories You Are Here:


I love the colors in this line! Orange and teal, SWOON!
I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut it out on white cardstock.I stitched it in place.


I added some puffy yellow trim in a few spots along with some Prima alphas from my stash.


I added a frame, Fancy Pants sequins, a flair and a tag.


Here's the fun sketch from Laura:



I love how this turned out! You can never go wrong with using orange and teal together. Love it!
Hope you will check out the Stuck?! blog and play along with us!

3 comments :

  1. Pretty page, love the impact of the polka dot background and you ca never fo wrong with ball fringe!! Nice to have you in the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch. I love the sprinkle of sequins

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!