Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lovely- Creative Embellishments

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using some fabulous Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces and Simple Stories Life In Color.
Sierra was on Homecoming Court last year. A few days before the Homecoming dance, we have a big parade and the court rides in convertibles. This is a tradition. It's so much fun!
I love this photo of her and David. You can see the excitement on her face!

 

I covered the Berry Frame 3 with a coat of Gesso and then when that was dry, I added inks.  The word "Lovely" is from the Girl Word Set. The word "happy" is from the Small Sentiment Words. These are perfect for adding sentiments to cards as well. I heat embossed both the words in black to make them stand out.






 I added a bunch of flowers from my stash along with a few small branches cut on my Silhouette. I also added in some of the Simple Stories embellies:

 

Here I added a few more embellishments to create another cluster.

 
I added Gesso and ink to this butterfly from the Butterfly Set. I love the colors and it is so pretty!

 

Of course, I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere all the chipboard and some of the papers. Love that stuff!
Nicolle has lots of fun chipboard pieces, flair, stamps and stencils in the store. Go check them out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!