Thursday, April 13, 2017

Labrador

Hello scrappy friends!
 Today I am here to share a cute page of Sierra and our dog, Bender, who we had to put down in November. Bender always kept us on our toes, was always happy to see us when we got home and he is greatly missed by all of us. I am grateful for the many photos we took of him! This layout is up on the ScraPerfect Blog today.
I used papers that have been in my stash forever, I can't even tell you what they are...


I used my Cameo to cut a file from the Silhouette Store and then decided to back it using a couple of patterned papers. 


With all of the small spaces in this cut file, the No Clog Writing Cap attached to the Best Glue Ever was the perfect way to attach it to the patterned papers. All I did was apply the Best Glue Ever to the backside of the cut file and then turn it over and laid it on the patterned paper. 
I also used both of these products to attach the fussy cut doggie and landscape at the bottom of the page:



I also used these 2 products to attach the paw print border:


The Best Glue Ever and No Clog Writing Cap make this so easy to do and without the mess too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!





2 comments :

  1. This is awesome! I'm in love with the cut file and the cute pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! http://mastiffmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!