Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Monday!
Just wanted to pop in real quick and share a layout I created using some goodies from Creative Embellishments and the Put The Petal to the Metal challenge over at Paper Issues.


I created my background using acrylic paints and an old credit card. The cut file is from Paper Issues. I glued it down in a few spots and then added some machine stitching. The "Thrive" chipboard is from Creative Embellishments. I heat embossed it in yellow.


I added a bird house also from CE and colored it with an ink pad. I added some Petaloo flowers and a flair from CE


I added another flair with some tangled thread:


The photos were taken last summer in my backyard. 
This isn't one of my favorite layouts.... I think I should have added some stamping to my background.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!