Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

Hello and Happy Easter!
Hope you have a wonderful day with family!
I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap, Roll the Dice challenge at Paper Issues and the April 12th challenge at Creative Inspiration. I used Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets for this layout of Sierra and I:


I added some fake stitching using a marker. I fussy cut the flowers and added this big burlap bow:


I added a few tags with twine and a few arrows:


Here's another fussy cut flower and check out those burlap alphas, love them!


I added white Gesso to my background and then added some mists using the packaging technique. I added a few stickers from Simple Stories and Tim Holtz:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


6 comments :

  1. Love all the texture of your amazing layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!I always love to look at all of your fun embellishments on your layouts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and textures and that bow is awesome! THanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Lovely layout and I love the all burlap element especially the bowand all the beautiful embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fake stitched border is so cute! I love that idea! And your flowers and burlap bow are added cuteness! I just love your pages so much! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!