Saturday, April 1, 2017

Creative Embellishments April Challenge

Hello!
It's the first of the month, that means a new challenge is posted at Creative Embellishments!
I used Fancy Pants Be You for this layout about me:
I stitched a partial circle in black on my background paper. I stamped the background paper with the Distressed Text Stamp and black ink. Then I added a few layers behind my photo using papers and chipboard. I added a Grunge Square Frame, heat embossed with black and silver over my photo.


On top of the frame in the lower right side I added a Seagrass chippy, heat embossed with green. On top of that I added the "Spring has Sprung" Flair:


I used "Spring Love" for my title. I added Gesso and ink to it:


I fussy cut a few flowers and added a few of the Bumblebees. I colored the bumblebees with Sharpies and then added Stickles to the wings:


This collection has been in my stash for a long time! I paired it up with some of my new Creative Embellishment goodies to use it up! 
Check out the Creative Embellishment blog for the challenge and see how you can win a $50 CE gift certificate!

I have some exciting news I will be sharing later this morning so stop on back!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!