Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Creative Embellishment/ Petaloo Cross Promo


Hey everyone!
I am here today to share the layout I created for the Creative Embellishments and Petaloo cross promo.
I choose a photo that was taken last year of the kids and I on Mother's Day. We were in Shopko looking at lawn furniture, sat down and the kids sat by me. Of course, my hubby snapped some photos. Because the photo was a rainbow of colors and my papers were teal and purple, I decided to print the photo in black and white.


Mother's Day layout supplies:

Here are a few close ups:
These Petaloo flowers are just gorgeous!


I painted the Infinite Rectangle Frame with a coat of Gesso and then added some grey paint. Finally added a few strokes of purple Shimmerz Pearls. I also added the Shimmerz Pearls to the word "Love".


For my title, "Mother's day 2016", I used a few different colors of  mists. For the berry clusters, I used 2 different inks to color them.


That "fairy" flair was the perfect embellishment for this page!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will check out what the Petaloo design team and other Creative Embellishments girls created with this cross promo!

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful! I LOVE the purple and green together and all the butterflies

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!