Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Be Kind...BeYOUtiful!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created last weekend using the cut it out challenge at Paper Issues and the April challenge at 123 Challenge Blog.
I used a few of the Hip Kit Club kits- mostly the April one for this layout of my kids:


I loved that cut file and backed it with a Crate Paper Oasis paper from the kit.
I added watercolors to my background. I added a few layers behind my photo along with some washi tape:


I love all the gold in this kit!


Here's a close up of the cut file:



The 123 Challenge Blog challenge:
1. Pink
2. Beautiful
3. Hearts

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments :

  1. Love your Page and your use of your kit. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is soo pretty! I love the cut out words and the hint of color on the back ground and the flowers too.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page Lisa. Love how you have put it all together and the cutout words look fantastic. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Lisa and thank you for joining us at the 123 Challenge in April

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!