Sunday, April 23, 2017

Back To Nature

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I am looking forward to camping season this summer and decides to use some camping photos for the new Sketches In Thyme sketch. I used Echo Park Happy Camper for this fun page:


I added watercolor to my background. I just love the look it adds!
Check out that cute fox! Isn't he adorable?!I popped the fox, fire and sign stickers up using foam tape to add some dimension. The "Wild & Free" wood veneer is from  my stash.


I fussy cut the "Back to Nature" and tree from the papers in this collection. 


I added my journaling onto paper strips. I haven't done that in a long time.


Here is the fun sketch by Bev Code:


Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!