Monday, January 23, 2017

CHA: Let Freedom Ring

Hello!
I am excited as I was asked by Paper House Productions to create some projects for CHA!
Today I am sharing the 2 layouts I created using the new Let Freedom Ring collection that was revealed at CHA.
 This first layout features a photo of Sierra that was taken in front of the Liberty Bell a few years ago. It was the perfect photo to use with this fun new collection:


This is a close up of the border on the right side of the page. There's that clear acetate with the gold stars. Have I said how much I love it?!


I added some fussy cut circles for embellies and to place my journaling on. I also added lots of stickers:


I added layers of patterned papers behind my photos and added some machine stitching:


For my second layout, I used these white stars that I had cut  a while ago that were sitting on my desk. I traced them onto the clear acetate gold star sheet and hand cut them. The back side of the gold star acetate sheet, the stars are silver, so I decided to use that side. I placed them on top of the white cardstock stars. Love how it looks:


I fussy cut the "USA" from one of the papers and added some stickers. I created a border on the bottom of the page using fussy cut items:


I added my photos, 4th of July last year and also added some stickers, some popped up with foam tape:


I used the alphas that came on the sticker sheet and stitched them in place to add some texture:


Another close up of the fun stickers that come with this collection:


I love the colors in this collection! They are perfect for 4th of July pages!
Stay tuned tomorrow, I will be sharing my last CHA project using this fun collection!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!