Thursday, January 19, 2017

80th Birthday Party

Hello and happy Thursday!
We celebrated my Mom's 80th birthday last August with a barbeque in her backyard. I am finally getting around to scrapping a few photos from it.
I used the January 15th sketch at Stuck?! along with my stash- mostly JilliBean Soup with a few other things thrown in, including some October Afternoon. I used ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever.


As usual, I used white cardstock and created a background using watercolor. I just love the look of it!
I used 2 different alphas, fussy cut numbers and rub-ons for my title. I also added in some stickers:


I fussy cut the brown scalloped border from one of the papers and also used bits and pieces of papers for the rest of the layers. I added some stitching as well:


This rub-on has been in my stash forever and it felt good to finally use it!


Here is Laura's fun sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. LOVE the diagnol design and all the fabulous mixed media work! Amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special milestone recorded with a beautiful watercolour background. So soft and pretty. Lovely work. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic Lisa! I love your mixed media work! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Love the Jillibean collection you used and love all the mix media background! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color scheme and how you layered the title over those circles that look like balloons. Fantastic, festive page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!