Friday, December 9, 2016

Lake Life

Hey there!
I am back to share a layout using some Paper House goodies.
I love creating summer layouts in the midst of our cold Wisconsin winters. It sorta warms me up seeing my daughter in shorts, t-shirt and standing by the lake.

  lake-life

Lake Life Supplies:
This was a fairly simple layout to put together, I liked that! I started with white cardstock as my background and added some different shades of blues using my watercolors. I fussy cut the mountains and lake from a sheet of paper in the paper pad and attached that to my background. I distressed the top of the mountains to give some dimension to them. I added 3 of the #D Stickers to create a fun and easy title:
  lake-life-close-up-1

 I fussy cut the tree and leaves from a few different papers from the paper pad. I also added the "Calm" 3D sticker:


lake-life-close-up-2

 I love the 3D canoe and it was perfect for this lake layout:

  lake-life-close-up-3

Hopefully if the weather is cold where you are, this layout warmed you up a bit! Dig out some summer photos and scrap them!
 Have a great day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!