Thursday, October 13, 2016

Uncork

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I have my first layout up on the ScraPerfect Blog today!
Here is the fun layout I created using the Best Glue Ever along with some Paper House products. I love the No Clog Writing Cap, it's perfect for adding just a small amount of glue in small spaces!


To create my sunburst background, I used a stencil and paint. Once it was dry I added some stitching and stamping. I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere pretty much everything to my layout, even the foam tape backed embellies. This way I can be sure they won't fall off.


I added some washi tape along with some Paper House stickers and some diecut hearts colored with a mist:


Here is a close up of the layers held together with the Best Glue Ever:



I added a bit of glue to the bottom of the grape leaf and curled it up to add some dimension to my layout:


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

~~Lisa~~






1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!