Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hello Friend

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout for Sketches In Thyme. I created this layout using their sketch and my layout is up on their blog today.
I used Fancy Pants True Friend for this page of Sierra and her BFF:


I used the packaging technique and watercolors on white cardstock for my background. I cut triangles by hand and added some stitching. I fussy cut the cute little squirrels and popped it up using foam tape:


I loved the tag and used that for my title. I added that cute mushroom that I popped up with foam tape and a flower behind it:


I added that cute "Nothing but good times when we are together" frame and another cute fussy cut squirrel:


Here are a few more triangles that I added along with a "happy" sticker tab:





Here is the sketch:


If you have time, we would love for you to play along!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! I'M in LOVE with the layers, mixed media and clustering

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!