Friday, September 16, 2016

Photo Inspiration

Hello scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout that I created for the challenge I posted this morning at Creative Inspiration.


I used the Picture Perfect cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut it out on white cardstock. Then I backed the frames with papers from Simple Stories. Then I just added some embellies.
 This wood key has been in my stash for at least a few years. I just added a fussy cut flower to it:



I love this bike and popped it up with foam tape to give some dimension:


I fussy cut the word "hello" from patterned paper:


I added the word "Grateful" from a paper and just added a fussy cut flower to it:


This is a 4x6 card that I fussy cut part of the flowers that overlapped the photo and placed my photo under that part:


My challenge is to use this photo as inspiration for a project:


I was inspired by all the frames, the words grateful & hello and also the key.
I would love if you played along with us!












1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful! Those frames are to die for and LOVE that veneer key!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!