Thursday, September 15, 2016

Off The Rail

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am here today to share a layout based on the September mood board over at Off The Rails.
I used Illustrated Faith, She Blooms along with lots of stash:


Here is the mood board. The challenge was to use it along with one of the words.

I choose to use the word "Courage". My daughter graduated from high school this year and started college a few hours away from home at the beginning of this month. She is a bit shy, so this quote I found on Pinterest was perfect for this challenge. I was inspired by the paint drips in a rainbow of colors, which I added below the photo. I was also inspired by the green, sparkly lips and used green glitter Thickers.
Recently I put a basket of older embellies on my desk so that I would grab it when I created a page. Most of this cluster of embellies were in that basket with the exception of the "Love" heart and sequins. 


Here is a closer look at my title using Thickers and Fancy Pants chipboard alphas:


I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique and also added drips. The embellies were also from the stash basket except the chipboard flowers and sequins:


I added layers in a variety of rainbow colors under my photo and more stash embellies.
:


Do you have a basket of stash embellies on your desk? If not, this is a great way to bust some stash.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!