Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lucky Me, NOT!

Hey there!
I am back today to share a fun layout I created using the Scrap Our Stash sketch + (3) challenge. This challenge always makes me think outside my box and I always love what I create!
Here is my layout:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch, but I added a few more layers. I added some stitching to this cluster of papers and embellies:


I used a sticker from Simple Stories and some My Mind's Eye alphas. I added some torn washi tape under the "NOT" to accentuate it:


Here I fussy cut the cluster of flowers, added some more stitching and some green washi tape:


The cluster at the top is another group of fussy cut flowers, patterned papers and a tag:


I finished the layout of with paint and mist spatters.

Here is the sketch:


I used:
3 manufacturers: Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and Simple Stories.
Washi tape
Xyron

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!


13 comments :

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and wtg on using 3 manufacturers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on this Sketch +3 challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the SOS challenge!! Your colors are perfect together!!! Thanks for joining us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page! Love the paper choices, the stitching detail, the layering and your title/journaling. That would be my boys...not so thrilled, for sure! Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! Great mix of papers and love your layering! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. L-O-V-E the stitching! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you like the challenge and your work! You have done such a nice page filled with lovely details. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you put all your papers together!! And the stitching is awesome!!Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Great paper choice and perfect stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page! Love how you've "softened" the sketch with the torn paper, and super cute embellies :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely astonishing layout. Love the sketch take and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it's a fabulous layout. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! Your mix of paper and color pattern is really cool. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!