Wednesday, August 3, 2016

ConGRADulations

Hello Scrappy Friends!
I'm here today to share a layout I created for Paper House Productions.
I used a few of Sierra's graduation photos for this page:

ConGRAD


ConGRADulations Supplies:
I started out using 2 of the Mini Trim Cards and adding those behind my photos. I also added some orange Paper House patterned papers along with a strip of the Trimmings paper.

  ConGRAD close up 3

 I added some tangled thread and sequins.

  ConGRAD close up 2

 I used quite a few pieces from the Accent pack throughout my page, including the arrows, stars and "Smile" diecut. I love the pops of gold on these!

  ConGRAD close up 1

 Check out that cute gold camera, that is from the Accent Pack as well. I created my title using a cut file and my Cameo. I cut it on white cardstock and then used watercolors to add some color. I popped the Grad up on foam dots to add some dimension along with some of the embellies.
The ConGRADulations cut file is from The Cut Shoppe.

  ConGRAD close up 4

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!