Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Celebrate

Hello and happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing a layout I made using the August 15th sketch at Stuck?!
I used Pink Paislee  Cedar Lane for this layout celebrating a friends birthday:




I didn't have a lot of this line left, so it was perfect to use these scraps. I layered some here, added some stitching, fussy cut flowers and a sticker:


I added some more fussy cut flowers and a few embellies from the collection:


I fussy cut that cute fox and added that yummy green and gold tag:


I added lots of layers and a doily behind the photo:


Here is Laura's sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. Beautiful page. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - love your background work and all your layers! The splash of gold is perfecto!
    Thank you for joining us Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mix of colors and patterns! I love your take on the sketch!!Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your background work! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty, love the background work! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page!! Love the fussy cut flowers and that super cute fox!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Love the messy background your created too. Nice to see you here at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!