Thursday, July 28, 2016

Roy G Biv

Hey there scrappy friends!
Just wanted to share a layout I created for Stacey's Roy G Biv (colors of the rainbow- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet) challenge at the Turtle Soup. I had a blast creating this fun layout and used up lots of buttons (and old Echo Park papers too!) from my stash:


I started my layout making a half circle template from scrap paper. I divided it up into 7 parts and cut off 1 piece time and traced that onto my patterned papers. Then I cut it out and placed on the white cardstock and then added some stitching. Finally, I added the buttons:


I cut the words "Color" and "World" on white cardstock using my Cameo and then colored them with Gelatos, water and a paintbrush. The days of the week piece and 24 seven are from Sn@p Carpe Diem:


I love how this layout turned out and am happy to use all those buttons from my stash!
Here is 1 more close up: 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

  1. I really love this bright and cheery layout! Great job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fabulous! I really love the colors! And wtg on using up those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun page! Love the bright colors! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!