Monday, May 30, 2016

We Are Family

Hello and happy Memorial Day!
Today I have a layout up over on the Sketches In Thyme Blog.
I used Simple Stories and photos from Christmas for this page:



Here are a few close ups:

I backed a few frames with patterned papers to add my journaling:



I popped up the "happy" sticker with foam tape to add some dimension:


I fussy cut the "We Are" from a card  and used stickers and acetate word to make my title:


These are stickers and empherma from the collection:



Here is the fun sketch by Shawn Lahr:


I hope you will play along with us!
Enjoy your day!



2 comments :

  1. This is such an awesome page! I LOVE the papers and the tearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love the tearing and your interpretation of the sketch. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!