Monday, May 9, 2016

Enjoy Life

Happy Monday!
I am up today on the Paper House Blog sharing a layout I created using 2 lines of the ColorWays collections- Emerald and Atlantis. I love the mix of teal and green together! I used a photo of myself . I think it's important to scrap a few "me" layouts here and there, so that when I am gone, my family can learn a bit more about me.
Here's my layout:
Enjoy Life PH
Enjoy Life Supply List:
I started this layout out by adding some strips of papers and also a few of the cards and stitching them in place. I added a cute Hummingbird Puffy Sticker on top of my big flower:
Enjoy Life PH close up 3
I added a few doilies and a frame and stitched them as well:
Enjoy Life PH close up 5
Then I added lots of flowers and bling. I also hand cut a few more leaves from one of the Emerald Cards. Here you can see the Primrose Puffy Stickers I added. Love them!
Enjoy Life PH close up 2
Finally I added my title using puffy stickers, a few of the Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Stickers:
Enjoy Life PH close up 1
Love that "Smile" Puffy Sticker:
Enjoy Life PH close up 4
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

6 comments :

  1. Lisa, this is a phenomenal layout!!! (and in my favorite colors lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is a phenomenal layout!!! (and in my favorite colors lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I LOVE those colors together and your flower cluster is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Colours! love the design and all the lovely elements, BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty....love all the flowers and embellishments! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning page of you!! LOVE your blues and fun doilys and embellies!!! great LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!