Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful For You!

Hey!
I'm here to share a layout I created for the Tuesday Trigger challenge today over on the My Scraps & More forum. My challenge is to use the word "Thankful" on your page.
I used Photoplay Autumn Day line for this layout of my kids, hubby and myself:


Here are some close ups:

I added some watercolor to my background along with some enamel dots. I also added some pennants and stickers.


I used a card for my title and added some other alphas to finish it off.


I added some stitching and more stickers popped up with foam tape.


This is such a fun fall line, but as you can see, I used it for a summer family photo.

2 comments :

  1. great page!! LOVE your background and layers, the colors are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great layout! I LOVE the water color!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!