Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Here & Now

Hey there!
Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week so far!
Just want  to share a layout I created for the Pinspirational Crop over at the My Scraps & More forum.
I used Pink Paislee Memorandum for this page of my daughter all dressed up for Homecoming:

 
I cut the circle using a cut file on my Cameo and painted it with watercolors. I then stitched it. I added some paint spatters to the background to give more color.

 
I cut the Here & Now from the teal file folder that is under my photo. This is a great way to get more for your money- cut out the unseen.

 
I love the gold frames in this collection! I added some of the washi tape, a few stickers and some thread.

 
I punched a butterfly out of one of the papers and added it.
 
This line is one of my favorites from Pink Paislee!

6 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous LO, Lisa! The colors and texture along with the lovely Birthday Girl make for a stunning display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors and the watercolor splattes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous page and Sierra looks sooo pretty!!! LOVE the big circles, stitching and background on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love all the details and the colors - the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic layout of your memory TFS from Bloggie love group

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!