Thursday, October 29, 2015

Smores

Hello!
I have been playing along this last week with the Scraptober Fest challenges I learned about thru Audrey at My Scraps & More. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.
Today I am sharing the layout I created using the sketch challenge over at The Memory Nest.
I used Simple Stories Under the Stars and a few photos of my son roasting a marshmallow while camping this summer:

 
I used  watercolor to create my background:


 
I added some stickers using foam tape to give some dimension:



I used alpha stickers and added some stitching along with the fussy cut marshmallow circle:
 
 
Here's the sketch:
 
 
 
Stay tuned tomorrow, where you will see a layout that I combined all 4 of the challenges onto one page!
Have a great night!

4 comments :

  1. Loving all your grungy background splatters, makes the colours good for a man page. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! Love all the outdoorsy embellishments!! Thank you for playing along with the scraptober fest challenges and using tMN’s sketch. Hope you will play along with some of our monthly challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the sketch.. and cool background.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh just love that lil camper and fun page!!!! yummmm smores!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!