Monday, August 3, 2015

Birthday Party!

Hello!
There's a new challenge up at Cards In Envy today- Birthday Party. The challenge is to create a birthday card. Easy peasy!
I used an old Echo Park mini collection- Birthday Boy to create my card for this challenge:

 
I took white cardstock and added a green Gelato in the center and a turquoise one along the outside and then took my finger dipped in water and bended them together to create my background. The stars were made by adding washi tape to cardstock and then punching them. I topped it off with a few ink spatters.
 
Enjoy your day!

8 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa! Such a cute boy card! Have a great day!
    Donna Nuce
    CIE Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I'm one of your new fellow DT members stopping by to say hi. I really like your fun birthday card, especially the yummy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, What a great birthday card for a special little boy. Love that gelato background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that background!!! sooo soft and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and bright card! I love it! The color combo is fabulous, too! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!