Thursday, July 23, 2015

Be Awesome!

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments July challenge. I love their chipboard and decided to use a cattail piece on this layout of Austin at the lake:


Here are some close ups:
I used Simple Stories So Rad for this page
I used a TCW Stencil, some ink, negative punched pieces and a Creative Embellishment wood veneer sun colored with a Gelato here:

 
I layered some bits and pieces of the So Rad papers from the 6x6 paper pad and added watercolors, stitching and stamping to my background:

 
I used a frame from the So Rad collection and the "Awesome" diecut is from that too:

 
Here you can see more of my background work:

 
This is the cattail piece I used from Creative Embellishments. I added texture paste to give lots of dimension and then colored with Gelatos and paint:

 
I love how it turned out! The other part of the challenge was to inspired by this photo:
 
 
I was inspired by the brown, white and greens in this photo.
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
 
 
 


9 comments :

  1. Love this page and all the little details! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS - so many fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Your chipboard piece is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Love the layers! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pic and page! Awesome alter of the cattail piece, fun water color work and layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love your photo and framing! Wonderful altering of the CE piece! Thank you for playing along with the Creative Embellishments July Challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful, richly colored layout! I love how you treated the chipboard! Thank you for playing along at Creative Embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO, love your layers. Thansks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!