Monday, June 15, 2015

Kenny K

Hey! Another post for today to share my Feeling Sketchy card for the new challenge today.
I used My Minds Eye papers, JustNick Scribble 3 cut file, Kenny K digi (#Happy Birthday) and Heidi Swapp flowers colored with watercolor for this birthday card:

 
I love the scribble, it reminds me of a fun flower!
I printed the Kenny K(#Happy Birthday) out on white cardstock and then inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
 
Here is the sketch for todays challenge:
 
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

 

3 comments :

  1. Super pretty card. Love the background paper and how you used a patterned paper for the flower. It all came together so nice. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great take on the sketch! I've missed all of your wonderful creations! So glad to be back! Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! LOVE the cut file and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!