Monday, March 30, 2015

Robin's Nest Blog Hop

Hey there scrappy friends!
Welcome to the Robin's Nest Blog Hop! You can see the list of design team blogs participating HERE.
I am sharing a simple layout I created using one of my favorite summer recipes- Stars and Stripes Dessert.
I used Wedgewood Glitter Cardstock for my background.
I took Admiral Daisy Glitter Linen Cardstock (10 1/4"x10 1/2") and punched one edge and stitched all around. I then cut Red Glitter Paisley Cardstock ( 4"x7 3/4") and added my photo to it. See close up below.


I cut the title- Stars & Stripes Forever from the Glitter Word Titles. I added Red Alpha Glitter Stickers and stitched them. I added Grape Archival Seeds:



I fussy cut my journaling box that I had written my recipe on from the Black Glitter On White Cardstock Journal Tags:


For my photo, I printed 2 of them, one in color and 1 in black & white. I fussy cut the cake pan out of the colored one and popped it up with pop dots to give it more dimension.


Here are the products I used:


I will choose a random winner from my comments to win a sample pack of the Robin's Nest Journaling Tags.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!

~~~Lisa~~~


13 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!