Sunday, March 1, 2015

Feeling Sketchy!

Happy Sunday evening!
Just wanted to share a card I created for a new sketch site I found- Feeling Sketchy. I love card sketches and this was perfect!

Here is my card using an older Crate Paper collection and sketch #116:


                                                               Here's the sketch:
                                                                


                                                                Have a great night!

9 comments :

  1. ahhhh sweet card and love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Lisa! Love the sweet image and mix of pretty patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is adorable! Love the colors and the spring flowers--both saying "new beginnings." Just right for this occasion. You were certainly true to the sketch, so it's perfect for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge! I want to tell you that you have inspired me to actually USE my sewing machine which sits gathering dust in my scrap room!!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love the stitching you did on the card. Thanks for playing along FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and very pretty colors! The sentiment and tag look great! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colors. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet welcome baby card. I love that you sewed on your card too. Like Kay whenever I see sewing I am inspired to try it but never do. :D maybe this time. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy. :D

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!