Sunday, November 23, 2014

Home For the Holidays

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
With the guys out hunting this weekend, I had a little free scrappy time and decided to make some Christmas cards using Turtle Soup's November Mini Crop challenges. I got 3 done yesterday and am sharing one today and will share the other 2 tomorrow and Tuesday.

For my first card, I used Joan's Family challenge along with Echo Park Merry Christmas:


I used mini alphas for the word family, sorry it's kind of hard to see.
Hope you will play along with us!
Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. sooo pretty love the flowers and sparkly one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! I like that you used non-traditional colors. TFS.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!