Monday, September 15, 2014

Top 10

Hello!
Another weekend has come and gone :(
It's time for another challenge over on the Scrap & Play Blog.

I used 2x2 photos of Sierra's Homecoming a few years back, a lot of these photos I haven't scrapped yet, so putting 12 photos on a page was a huge accomplishment!
I used Amy Tangerine paper for my background and the rest I used American Crafts. I used miscellaneous embellies.
Here is what I came up with:

 
Because I was using so many photos, I decided to use a grid.
Here are a few close ups:


 
Here is the challenge:
 
 
 
Hope you will check out what the rest of the DT did and play along with this fun challenge!

1 comment :

  1. I'm bummed the weekend is gone too :( great page, LOVE how you added ALL the photos!! That is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!