Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Good Life

Hey there!
It's my day up on the My Scraps & More Blog and I wanted to share my layout here as well.
Today I am sharing a layout I lifted from Tabitha. I used mostly Elle's Studio Everyday Moments. I love the colors in this collection! I used a stencil and added some light modeling paste and then once it dried painted it with watercolors and added a few drops of brown ink.
Here is my layout:

 
Here are some close ups:
 


 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. I really like the molding paste and your layering! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool, love the added chevrons and then you added color!!! love how you used the Elle's too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!