Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happiness Found!

Hey there!
This month we have a sketch-a-thon going on over at My Scraps & More.
It was my turn to post a sketch today. I have been making my own sketches and having a blast doing it! Some of the sketches also have a twist with them. For my twist with today's sketch please visit the My Scraps & More Forum.

Here is my layout using Elle's Studio Everyday Moments:

 
and a few close ups:
I created these chevrons with my hexagon punch:


 
Here is my sketch:

 
Hope you find a little bit of time, if not a lot, to play along with us!

2 comments :

  1. such a great page and love your lil accents and stitching on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!