Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Did You Ever?

Good morning!
Have you ever had to have a certain scrappy line and then barely used any of it?
That's how this layout came about.
Years ago, I loved what other scrappers were doing with the Sassafras Hog Heaven line and I just had to have it! I did use some, but still have plenty left. So I challenged myself to use it when I saw what the theme was for March for the Tuesday Trigger Challenges at My Scraps & More.
Today  my challenge is up and you can check it out over on the My Scraps & More Board.
Here is my layout using some photos of our camping trip last summer and the beautiful double rainbow we saw:

 
I did lots and lots of fussy cutting and of coarse added some stitching:

 
More fussy cutting:

 
Hope you will stop over to the MS&M board and check out my challenge today.
 

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful page Lisa! Love all the fussy cutting you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how SWEET is this page??? I LOVE that line and have been hoarding it. Haha Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your neat page design....the clouds, rainbow, mushrooms, and photos! A fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love that page and that is one of my fave lines too!!! I'm too scared to use it up!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...I am horrible about that too! I'm not sure if I will be able to get through all the product I just "had to have" ever! I absolutely love what you did with this collection...it looks so current! Awesome page =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty! I love it! I have to say that I am guilty of buying too many scrappy things and waiting way to long to use it! Guilty for sure! So glad you used it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!