Saturday, February 1, 2014

Project Life: Turtle Soup

I am hosting Project Life over at the Turtle Soup this year.
On the first Saturday of the month, I will be posting a 2 page sketch and my 2 page layout using photos from the previous month.
Today I posted the January sketch and my layout.
Here is my layout:
 
Left side:
 
 
Right side:
 
 
and my sketch:
 
I did Project Life just like this last year and scrapped some of those photos I wouldn't normally scrap and love my 2013 album and I am looking forward to doing it again this year! If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, or stop on over at Turtle Soup and play along with me.
Have a great weekend!






4 comments :

  1. ohhhh love your Jan pages!!! I'm still going to do this for the year!! and love your sketch, gonna use it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome ~ I love the sketch AND your layout!! Can't wait to play with your sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. Love the misting and the torn paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Lisa! Love the misting!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!