Monday, February 3, 2014

Dream Big!

Hey there!
Happy Monday!
It's time for a new sketch on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog today. Here is my layout using my favorite line from Fancy Pants along with a photo of Sierra on Homecoming, 2012:

 
I added some twine:

 
Love this orange clock and dream big tag:

 
I added some pennants and stitching:

 
and topped it all off with a twined button:

 
Here is the fun sketch:
 
 
Don't forget to link your layout up at LGS if you play along!
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 


5 comments :

  1. Lisa I love this page, great colors & accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those product choices and you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty page, loving all the little bits and bobs tucked here and there... so much detail to absorb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet page, LOVE how you used that line!! you rocked it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bits of twine you used! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!